We rounded up all of our favorite items to create the ultimate Gift Guide for the holidays! Fashion, beauty and everything in between:
1. Third Piece Newbury Cowl with Fur: Winter weather is our favorite and we would be lost without our Newbury Cowl, keeping us warm and stylish (especially with chic fur trim).
2. Superga High Top Velvet Sneakers: Velvet is a trend we are loving this season! Seeing that in a seriously cool pair of kicks is EVERYTHING.
3. 10 Pack of Classes at SoulCycle: Start the year off on the right track with a pack of classes at SoulCycle for one of our favorite workouts.
4. Ban.do 'I Am Very Busy' Planner: We have big plans and are sure that you do too! Keep yourself on track with this adorably cool planner.
5. Le Spec Sunglasses: Leopard print makes a retro-inspired statement in a unique shape that we really hope we would love to wear every season of the year.
6. Smashbox Primer Set: Get your New Year's Even party face ready with our favorite products from one of our favorite make-up brands!
7. Adina Rayter Arrow Necklace: Delicate diamonds, or diamonds in any style, are always welcome in our world. This fun arrow shape adds an extra element and the perfect amount of sparkle to any look.
8. Third Piece Jin Cardigan: A statement in Citrine and staple in Wheat, our Jin Cardigan is like being wrapped in the most stylish cloud ever.
9. Inuiki Snow Boots: Perfectly plush and delightfully practical, especially here in Boston. Come on, snow, show us what you're made of!
10. Third Piece Beacon Mitts: Our Beacon Mitts keep you warm but keep you from fumbling with your phone. We'll take them in every color.
11. Splatter Jeans by McGuire Denim: Classic skinnies get an edgy update with a cool paint splatter look. It's all about making a statement in 2017!
12. Ulla Top: Feminine embroidery meets a boho shape and we can't stop thinking of all the different ways we could wear this top. With jeans, slim skirt, under a strappy dress, paired with a denim jacket...do you want us to keep going?
13. Dyson Hair Dryer: No joking around with this bad boy. High tech and ready to take your hair to the next level. Show us the way, Dyson!